New Applicant – Reference Forms

In addition to…

…you must also submit ONE reference form filled out by an adult who knows your A) MUSICAL abilities or B) SPIRITUAL development. Choose ONE:

Music Reference

Spiritual Reference

Think about asking your choir/band teacher, church music leader, voice/instrument instructor, or your pastor, youth minister, campus minister.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s